- 09-Apr-2014 to 28-Jun-2015 (PST)
- Los Angeles/Orange Counties, CA, USA
- Full Time
Nth Generation Computing, Inc. is seeking a Senior IT Field Sales Candidate for New Business Development & Account Management.
Prospecting new accounts and developing business within existing accounts to solicit sales by working closely with Nth Generation Computing, Inc.'s extensive technical bench of Subject Matter Experts, Practice Leads, Solution Architects, Solution Engineers, Certified Project Managers, Inside Sales Reps, as well as Nth Generation Computing, Inc.'s Outbound Marketing team to provide innovative enterprise technology solutions and services, to enable our clients to achieve efficiency, simplicity and profitability.
- Develop prospects and pipeline within new and existing client base with primary goal of establishing sales and maintaining quota, while maximizing gross profit.
- Prospect, nurture, and produce high quality leads that result in real Nth Generation sales opportunities.
- Provide an exceptional "first customer touch experience" to all prospects and maintain Nth's world class customer service to existing clients.
- Qualify business opportunities by initiating outbound calls and identifying scope of projects and initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders, and overall scope of opportunity.
- Execute various lead development campaigns.
- Leverage our $7M "Cloud Centers of Excellence" Demo & Lab and Executive Briefing Center in Irvine and San Diego, to grow our client base throughout all of Southern California, including LA County.
- Achieve and maintain a good working relationship with our partner account representatives.
- Maintain detailed contact database information using FileMaker.
- Provide own transportation and maintain a reliable vehicle, which is available at all times for immediate dispatch.
- Flexible with demands on time and able to deal with frequent and last minute scheduling changes.
- As business and operational demands dictate, additional duties may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Client opportunities include both existing accounts and new business development, supported by 10+ Technical Briefing Events per year, a fully staffed outbound marketing staff and an annual 3-day Client Symposium at the Disneyland Resort.
- Backed by a robust Contact Database and CRM System.
- Ongoing product and services training provided by Nth Generation Solutions Architects, Consultants and from our Enterprise Partners, such as HP, CommVault and VMware.
- Benefits, car allowance, sales expenses, laptop, blackberry, cell phone included. Competitive compensation. Generous base salary, plus commission, depending upon experience and income history.
Nth Generation Computing, Inc. has two Southern California offices: Corporate Headquarters in Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego, and an office in Irvine on Von Karman by John Wayne Airport. This position would work out of the Nth Generation Computing, Inc. Irvine office.
- Minimum of five or more years of successful enterprise IT sales and account management experience, specifically within Nth's offerings, including: Nth's strategic consulting services portfolio, IT Transformation and Cloud Enablement, Virtualization, Security, Unified Communication, Data Management, Networking and Mobility.
- Strong knowledge of "Data Center" technologies and solutions. This includes but is not limited to Storage, Servers, Software, Backup, DR, specifically within Nth's consulting services portfolio and Nth's partners' solution offerings.
- Strong solution selling experience; history of selling the stack.
- Strong history of account management and client advocacy skills.
- A history of successful net-new account acquisition.
- Proficient at accurately forecasting account bookings and revenue.
- Proficient PC skills required, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Email, Calendar, Excel, PowerPoint), FileMaker, etc.
- Effectively use Nth internal contact and quoting system in FileMaker.
- Ability to negotiate and strategize scope-of-work requirements with the client.
- Excellent qualification and follow-up skills.
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of a wide variety of technical information requests, and responds quickly to information requests.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments, travel schedules, and presentation requests in an unstructured environment.
- Highly developed communications skills for interacting with clients effectively. Can independently handle difficult client situations.
- Ability to maintain a courteous, professional manner with clients at all times and work well under stress.
- A self-motivated, go-and-get approach, with the will to win sales through problem solving, impactful influencing and effective negotiation.
- Ability to project warmth and enthusiasm with in-person and phone contacts. Able to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with clients.
- Ability to successfully interface internally with all departments and externally with outside sales, clients, and partners.
- Ability to work effectively under remote supervision.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Able to remain flexible to constantly changing business demands.
Nth Generation Computing, Inc.'s mission is to help clients leverage innovative enterprise technology and processes which are aligned with their business needs in order to help them gain a competitive advantage in their respective markets. Nth Generation Computing, Inc.'s record year in 2011 and growth of our client base demonstrates the realization of this mission. For more information about Nth's IT Solutions portfolio focused on IT Transformation, Security, Data Management, Networking, Managed Services, Unified Communication, Project Management and best of breed partners, please visit www.nth.com.
The Nth Generation Computing, Inc. team is a proud group of IT industry experts and sales professionals who are proficient at providing knowledge transfer among teammates as well as Nth's clients. Nth has earned more awards and certifications than any other regional partner of Hewlett Packard (HP), VMware, CommVault and other major IT industry technology providers. Nth complements this large set of certifications with real-world enterprise IT experience by having assessed, designed, planned, and implemented approximately 1,000 world-class enterprise computing solutions in the USA. In addition, Nth's certified project management team has managed thousands of projects with varying complexities of scope. Nth Professional Services and Enterprise Solutions include: Server, Storage & Networking Consolidation & Virtualization, Desktop Virtualization (VDI) & End User Computing, Data Management (Backups, DR/BC), Security & Compliance, and Cloud Enablement. Nth Generation has designed and implemented successful mission critical IT solutions for over 22 years. Our key partnerships include HP, VMware, Arrow, CommVault, Quantum, F5 Networks, Brocade, Compellent, X-IO, InMage and other leading hardware, software and service providers. We have invested over $7M in a state-of-the-art Interoperability Lab where Senior Nth Generation Engineers test and validate products from our technology partners. This hands-on experience at NthLabs allows us to confidently recommend and implement best-of-breed solutions for our clients.
Nth Generation Computing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability. Nth is certified as a women's business enterprise through the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation's largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!